The biggest sporting event in the United States will take place this Sunday, February 13. The Cincinnati Bengals, champions of the American Conference, and the Los Angeles Rams, champions of the National Conference, will compete in Super Bowl LVI.
The game will take place in the city of Los Angeles at 6:30 p.m. local time in Playa del Carmen. Although American Football is not the most popular sport in Mexico, but it also has numerous fans.
So you don’t have to worry, you will find a wide variety of places to watch the game.
We have selected places where you can find something extra besides the Football match. Whether it’s extraordinary food, an incredible view, or watching it quietly by the pool.
The Fives Downtown
Our first recommendation is to watch it on the rooftop of the famous hotel The Fives Downtown, this hotel is located on North 2nd Street and 10th Avenue.
The Fives are characterized for being an excellent option to go on a Sunday morning and enjoy an excellent view along with some refreshing drinks. For the Super Bowl, they are looking to create an unforgettable experience.
They will start the broadcast at 15:30 in the Main Lobby. The price will be $650 mxn per person.
It will include the following:
– Live broadcast of the event
– Live Music
– Face Painting
– Special Decorations
– Food Stations (4:00 to 7:00 pm):
1. Hot Dog Station: Garnishes: chipotle aioli, dijon mustard, pickles, crispy onion, crispy potato, bbq dressing, tomato, and onion.
2. Burger Station: Garnishes: pickles, onion, tomato, lettuce, chipotle aioli, crispy potato, caramelized onion, and french fries.
3. Wings station: 3 different bbq sauces, buffalo, pineapple habanero, blue cheese dressing, and crudités.
4. Choripan Station: Garnishes: chimichurri, caramelized onion, dijon mustard, and grilled corn.
3:30 to 5:00 pm super promotion of 2×1 on domestic beers, lemon margaritas, mojitos, and caipirinha. (extra cost)
5:00 to 900 pm Open Bar of beers, selected drinks, vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and soft drinks. (included)
9:00 to 10:00 pm 2×1 promotion on national beers, lemon margaritas, mojitos and caipirinha. (extra cost)
You may be interested in this: The most romantic places to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Playa del Carmen
La perla pixan cuisine & mezcal store
The gastronomic mix and its extensive mixology menu make it a place to go, party or no party.
La Perla Pixan is located on 38th Street between 5th and 10th Avenue. They will start broadcasting the game at 5:30 local time.
Our friends at La Perla have prepared packages so that you can enjoy this match while savoring their gastronomic offer.
The packages will be as follows:
- Combo 1 = Guacamole + Arrachera + 2 beers x 470
- Combo 2 = Guacamole + Shrimps + 2 beers x 470
- Combo 3 = Guacamole + Chicken with Cheese + 2 beers x 470
- Combo 4 = Guacamole + Coatillas Barbecue + 2 beers x 470
In case you don’t like some packages, we recommend you to take a look at the menu. The fusions of Mexican and Italian food are some of the best you will find in the area.
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort
Enjoy an amazing Sunday at Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen with the iconic brunch at La Cocina and access to the beach and pool areas.
This is a great opportunity to take a look at one of the best-located hotels in Playa del Carmen.
- Kids: $700 MXN
- Adults: $1,400 MXN or $1,700 MXN (Open Bar: Mimosas, bloody mary, beer)
- Brunch (Four-Course Menu)
- Pool & Beach area access (food not included in these areas)
- Entertainment table for kids
- Game coverage on TV
- 20% off for locals
These are our Top 3 options, even if you don’t decide to go to any of these options we are pretty sure that you will enjoy this Super Bowl like no other, and the reason is that you are on Playa del Carmen and how we say in Mexico “En el mar la vida es mas sabrosa”