Fear not! If you come to Playa del Carmen, Hotels and Resorts can assure you they are keeping a high standard of measures of safety and hygiene, to protect its guests and workers to the maximum. From thermographic screenings at the airport, to onsite medical services at Hotels, they are preparing everything to give you the best experience 2020 offers.
Let’s take a look at some of the measures Hotels are taking:
- All staff protected with adequate equipment.
- High traffic areas cleaned hourly.
- Prioritization of Room Service over Restaurant dining.
- Online check-ins and check-out.
- Social distancing and capacity control.
- Non invasive temperature checks.
- Frequent cleaning of jacuzzi and pool areas, including the water.
- Trusted partnerships with transport companies that adhere to the same safety protocols.
As the CEO of Playa Hotels & Resorts group, Bruce Wardinski stated, “Our guests are assured new standards of cleanliness while enjoying Playa’s unmatched experience of all-inclusive, worry-free, luxury.”
Source: PlayadelCarmen.com, Reportur