Enter for your chance to win our Mexico trip contest. The winner will receive a three-night stay at El Dorado Seaside Suites which includes all-inclusive meals, drinks and alcoholic beverages for two, snorkeling tour with lunch and airfare for two!
Watch San Antonio Living weekdays at 10am, and every day you’ll have a chance to qualify to win the trip. Watch for the keyword and text it to 44332.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: WOAI Riviera Maya Vacation Giveaway
Station: San Antonio Television, LLC dba WOAI
Station Address: WOAI, 4335 NW LOOP 410 San Antonio, TX 78229
Contest Area: Atascosa, Bandera, Bee, Bexar, Comal, De Witt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio, Gillespie, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hays, Harlingen Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, Live Oak, Maverick, McMullen, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Victoria, Webb, Wilson, and Zavala counties
Prize Provider(s): United Vacations, and El Dorado Resorts.
Age of Eligibility: Twenty-one (21).
Contest Period: April 3, 2017 to April 20, 2017
Entries Due: 11:59PM CDT Weekdays April 3, 2017 to April 14, 2017.
Entry is limited to one entry per account holder per account holder per day.
Keyword: Watch the WOAI San Antonio Living program which the Station airs each weekday on channel 4, and look for the keyword located within the contest promotional spot.
Short Code: 44332
Qualifier Drawing Date: April 17, 2017
Number of Qualifiers on Each Qualifiers Drawing Date: Three (3)
Total Number of Qualifiers: Three (3)
Winner Determination Date: April 20, 2016
Number of Winners on Winner Determination Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) trip for two (2) to Riviera Maya, Mexico. The trip package includes roundtrip airfare for two (2) economy class from San Antonio, Texas to Cancun, Mexico, (as determined by Prize Provider, with possible layovers), airport/hotel transfers, three (3) night’s accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at El Dorado Seaside Suites with all-inclusive meals, beverages and snorkeling tour with lunch for two (2) (determined by Prize Provider). Prize must be redeemed by April 6, 2018. Total approximate retail value of prize is $3,000.
Station’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/News4SA/
Station’s Website: http://news4sanantonio.com/
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://news4sanantonio.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
To enter, text the Keyword to the Short Code. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to Short Code to cancel. Text HELP to Short Code for help. By entering, entrants consent to and will receive up to one (1) text messages relating to this contest from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Qualify and Win
1. The Number of Qualifiers on each Qualifier Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries received.
2. Qualifiers will be notified by phone. If a Qualifier cannot be notified within twenty-four (24) hours, then the Qualifier will be disqualified, and another Qualifier will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
3. Qualifiers are required to appear in person on the “San Antonio Living” program on April 20, 2017, to participate in a Riviera Maya Vacation Trivia Contest. Qualifiers must be present and sign an appearance release to be eligible to win. Any Qualifier who does not appear in person on April 20, 2017 to participate in the Riviera Maya Vacation Trivia Contest, or fails to sign the appearance release will be disqualified.
4. The Qualifier to correctly answer the most trivia questions will be deemed the Winner. In the event of a tie, the Station will conduct a tie breaker round of trivia questions.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, own a mobile device capable of texting, and reside in the Contest Area. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), short code providers, contest software providers, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Entrant’s mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans.
3. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest and/or the use of short-code.
4. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed. Trip is subject to advance reservation, availability and black-out dates, and does not include any other meals, other transportation, gratuities, travel insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees, excursions, other spa treatments, or any other expenses. The Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip by the Prize Provider’s expiration date, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
5. Each winner will be notified by phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. All persons traveling on the trip must be 21 years of age or over. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of winner’s notification. Winner and guest are responsible for researching travel restrictions and warnings for traveling outside of the U.S. and obtaining a valid passport to travel.
6. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to the remaining valid Qualifier with the next highest score. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
7. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
8. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
9. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
10. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), short code providers, contest software providers, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
12. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date.
13. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
[button link=”http://news4sanantonio.com/features/contests/riviera-maya-vacation-giveaway-text-2-win-rules” size=”small” text_size=”gamma” newtab=”on”]Read more[/button]