CNN GO, reports that one of the 50 World`s best beaches in the world is in the Riviera Maya. Tulúm takes the # 5 spot on shere beauty. Added into the fact that it offers the ability to enjoy the history of the Mayan Culture and and some of the most spectacular natural settings anywhere, and it would not doubt move to the top of the list.
- Nungwi, Zanzibar
- Boulders Beach, Cape Town
- Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Maya Bay, Ko Phi Phi, Thailand
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Malaysia
- Whitehaven Beach, Queensland, Australia
- Champagne Beach, Vanuatu
- Anse Source d’Argent, Seychelles
- Matira Beach, Bora Bora, Tahiti
Is living in Mexico safe?
Ask any of the “ex-pats” living here and you will get the same answer: “Mexico is a great place to live.” It is not the dangerous place sometimes portrayed in US media. Most of us who now make Mexico our permanent home agree that quality of life here (specifically speaking the Mayan Riviera) surpasses our quality of life in the US. More