I don’t normally share information directly from a magazine but this we
ekend I came across RESIDENTE RIVIERA MAYA and found it very interesting they present their information, I think it is very original wa
y they transmit ideas.
- Compares between places where they are live and the place are visiting.
- Visits the must-sees, historic sites or monuments.
- Not related to the residents or local culture.
- Choose their memories in a souvenir shop.
- Is passive, waiting for things to happen to him.
- Wants to feel protected, finds acceptable levels of comfort.
- Is guided by itineraries, departures and arrival times, and reserved tours.
- Is free from prejudice and comes with an open mind.
- Puts away the map, and asks question to the locals and lets locals guide them.
- Engages and relates in conversations with the locals.
- Searches for a unique craft to take home.
- Is active. He goes in search of adventure.
- Always looking to find experiences than real comfort, expectations are created.
- Not defined itineraries, spontaneous is part of the journey.
And what about you TOURIST OR TRAVELER?Share experiences with us send your articles to email@example.com